The last time we reported about Bedrock, we were at version 1.19.
We’ll be reporting about Bedrock 2 when it is more evolved.
The latest Bedrock version is 1.25.1. Compared to 1.19, there are the following major changes:
- Improved default config logic
- Use Gulp 4 instead of Gulp 3
- Use the latest LTS version of Node (no need to use nvm anymore if you use Node 14)
- Removed linter feature
- Any component prefixed with
_should be ignored in component list in styleguide
- Improvement: Ignore root page directories that start with an underscore
We are continuing to support Bedrock as we use it in our own projects.